Parking:

Store Range:

Chennai India
"Welcome to the Shop of South Indian Culture"
Apr 27, 2015 04:11 PM 3000 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

My mom loves this Saree Shop a lot and she has been visiting this shop over 10 yrs and mare.  May there many more shops introduced in the city and many malls, but still if my mom want to buy a Saree for a Marriage function or any cultural event, she still comes to this shop for buying them.

the shop is located at the heart and heat of T Nagar. Always. I repeat, Always crowded.  I visited this shop about 10 yrs ago and even just a month ago and the shop is same old. Very Classic shop.

Wat I love with this shop is -

1) Variety range of Elite Pattu Saree Designs.

2) Less Crowded when compared to shops like Pothys and Saravanas.

3) Cool shop. I mean the AC.  The shop has the best AC, Very Chill and that actually Refreshed all who come for Shopping here.  Shop with cool minded.

4) The store well Lit. I could not find a dark place at all.  that makes the buyers to chose the colors very well.

5) The Shop has lots of seating arrangement made of old Wooden Chairs.  Vintage style and I love them too.  Very Comfortable actually.

6) Very helpful and coordinated Staff.  They show many sarees u want to see without any hesitation.

7) Parking Space available for Nalli. Both Valet as well as Self.

8) Clean Toilet Facility available outside the store inside the premises.(at car parking).

9) The Price ranges are nominal but not cheap thou.

10) Lift Facility for 1st and 2nd floors.

Thing I hate -

1) During Festive season, the parking is a hectic. Well all know this.  So parking inside nalli is impossible.

2) No Welcoming ground at the door way.(thats ok, who need that by the way!)

Verdict - Overall, 10 yrs and on and is still one of the best shops for Pattu Sarees in Chennai.   A must visit Shop!

Nalli Chinnasami Chetty & Sons - Chennai