Acting:

Oct 17, 2006 01:54 PM 2560 Views

Acting:

Plot:

Mass Appeal:

NAch Baliye part I was really a new and exciting concept for us. So we expected more in this part 2.However, few couples just doing it becz they are a part of it........Not critisizing anyone. Their efforts are really appreciated. Judges expect too much from Shweta Tiwary, may be becz she is a known artist. But I don't find her too good. Raja needs to learn dance rather than do work outs. Gauri and Hiten looks - frustrated in life. Kirti and Sharad dance as if they are forcefully doing this.

Others are no doubt doing well. TANAZ & bakhtavar are the BEST couple - so we know they would be the winners.

I really want to add that Hussain is a very lively dancer and we all are observing the remarkable improvements in his partner TINA.

Narayani and his partner were also one of the good pair on the floor....let's hope they come back.

Malaika needs to polish her way of giving comments rather than just running arround common comments in terms of energy level.....fun Mazaa etc etc.

Saroj Ji, and Kunal gives realistic comments which are acceptable.

Overall...just a satisfactory show. But hope it wud become more interesting week by week.

ALL THE BEST to all contestents......

Write a Review on Nach Baliye 2