Acting:

Dec 24, 2006 04:00 PM 3007 Views

Acting:

Plot:

Mass Appeal:

I think these are the best shows to be watched atleast they do not stretch like ektas stupid plays I think ekta should introduce talent shows and reality shows unlike her kyunki saas bhi kabhie bahu thi and kahin to hoga because they really do not make any sense atleast this makes some sense or maybe she will even stretch her reality shows thinking its just her kyunki or kahin to hoga or kahani or k stree t but thank god she ended her khavyanjali and k street for once because they just did not make any sense at all khavya liked anjali and anjali liked khavya but their mum seperated them with her lies and the son believed her.anyways let me not get of path like ekta and let me come back to nach baliye atleast there is something like FUN watching it the only sad part is when someone ypu liked the most gets eliminated or falls sick.THATS ALL.

Write a Review on Nach Baliye 2