Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

+91-922-353-7000

Leicester United Kingdom
Avoid website for any purchase
Issue Resolved
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.
Jun 16, 2012 09:02 AM 2514 Views
(Updated Jun 16, 2012 06:41 PM)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

I ordered (order no 4126784 ) LG 32 inches TV using the website on 4th June 2012 for my parents who stay on their own. It could be mistake on my part to trust the website for such purchase. But then I thought it to be simpler way for me to buy them the TV when I am away. I made immediate payment but did not get any confirmation via email or sms for it. I had to customtakeouter care who said the order is places and the parents should receive the item in 4 days i.e by 8th June. Again there was again no update or correspondence from Naptol until 8th and on calling the customtakeouter care only answer I was given was to wait. I took the matter to the CEO of company via email. There were few exchanges of email where again I was not given any definite answer over the status of my order. So I asked them to cancel the order. On this I was immediately replied saying the order is shipped so cancellation can not be done. When I asked for explanation - Naaptol stopped the correspondence. The website claims of automatic cancellation of order if their vendor does not meet the delivery deadline of 10 days. Its been more than 10 days since I placed the order. So If Naaptol could not cancel the order on my initial request before any update, it should now do the cancellation and refund me my payment.

Please check the emails that I am writing to Naaptol. Notice the reply of customtakeouter Care Manager where she apologises for delay in dispatching the item and then when I wrote back in an hour for cancelling - I was told shipment has been prepared so can not do the cancellation. Though I was not given any details about it in any manner.

The customtakeouter service over phone is horrible . I called them many times wasting my time and money. Only answer the staff there has been taught to give is to register a complaint and ask customtakeouter to wait for another 4 or 5 days. The staff is dumb (or I should say incompetent) to address the issue. No one even CEO has curtsey to send proper reply.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is just for your information that my order no. 4126784 dated 4th June has still not been received after 12 days. I am not sure how you can justify it. This is very poor from you. I asked for cancellation and it was not done saying that item has been shipped on Monday. This again was contradictory to the email where I was written that issue will be raised with vendor. It has been now more than 4 or 5 days that I am asked to wait since last Wednesday i.e 6 th June for delivery of item.

Please let me know what are the options that are available to me if your item does not reach today.

I wrote to you about automatic cancellation that you website mentions if vendor does not meet delivery deadline - but there was no reply to it. Please look into earlier written emails below.

Thank you.

Regards, Aggarwal

On 11 June 2012 16:32, N Aggarwal wrote:

Sorry but this is not I asked for in my first and last email. I wrote to you for exact status and delivery within next 2 days. Otherwise I want to cancel my order.

and still I have been given no exact information on the status of my order.

1. You wrote in earlier that you have escalated the issue with your vendor which I am being told since last Wednesday. No where you said about the dates and you mentioning that it has been dispatched. You could have updated to me if this was the case.

2. Now you are writing to me that the order is with your courier service without mention of any particulars or details to track the order.

Anyway your website says

" If the delivery fails within the specified deadline, the order will be cancelled and the amount will be refunded to the user."

It will be 10 days on 13th June the deadline for the delivery that I was given. I am really shocked with your service. I do not know why you can not cancel the order when it has not been dispatched.

I would like you to please cancel the order for not meeting the deadline for delivery and poor customtakeouter service.

Thank you.

Regards,

Pradeep Aggarwal

On 11 June 2012 16:04, Divya Susai wrote:

Dear Mr.Aggarwal,

Thank you for writing back to us.

We do understand your anguish and disappointment however, as the order has already been handed over to courier for further dispatch and we will not be able to call it back now as the same is in transit.

We request you to accept the same when courier attempts the delivery.

Kindly bear with us.

Thanks & Regards,

Divya Susai

Asst. Mgr- Web Care

Naap tol Online Shopping Pvt. Ltd

On 6/11/2012 3:14 PM, Nitin Aggarwal wrote:

Order no . 4126784 , Name of customtakeouter : Surinder Aggarwal

Dear Divya,

Thank you for your reply. I already wrote in my last email that I would like to cancel my order if it does not reaches me in next 2 days. While making the payment also I was told guaranteed delivery within 10 days - it does not seem so when you are again telling me to wait for another 4-5 working days.

I accept your apologies but as I mentioned it is not helping the cause. The information you have provided is no different from what I am getting from your customtakeouter service on calling them. It is surprising that none of your team member even bothered to update us on the status also. It has already caused lot of stress in here with my parents and me.

please cancel my order and let me know about the refund .

Best regards,

Pradeep

On 11 June 2012 13:11, Divya Susai wrote:

Dear Mr.Aggarwal,

Thank you for writing to Naaptol, we had received your escalation from our CEO. We regret for the pro-longed delay in dispatching the order to you. We have escalated the issue to our concerned vendor & logistics team and awaiting a revert on the same.

Please be assured the order will reach you at the earliest, request you to kindly allow 4-5 working days for the order to reach you.

Appreciate your patience in the interim.

Thanks & Regards,

Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 12:35 PM

Subject: appalling service

Re : Order no . 4126784 , Name of customer : Surinder Aggarwal

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am shocked with the level of service that I have been receiving after the purchase of LG 32LK430 TV from your website. I bought this TV last week Monday i.e 4th June for my parent who stay in Nagpur. I made immediate payment for it but after that I have not received any conformation email or status of delivery.

I have to call your customer service for it. Still I did not get any email conforming the order. Only thing happening now is whenever I call at your customer service, your service assistance is apologises while giving me an assurance that it should reach me within 3 days. I have been asking him to confirm it via email in writing which he is not ready to do as he says it is not in company's policy and also he can not provide me with any other contact number where I can talk to manager or supervisor for such horrific service. Though 2 or 3 a SMSs' are received by my father after my calls which says " Order is being processed", It is not helping the cause.

I am really disappointed with it. Please let me the know exact status of the order. I am tired of calling to your service centre. If the item can not be delivered in next 2 days then I would like to cancel my order . Please again confirm me the cancellation in writing and let me know when can I expect the refunded amount back in my account.

Best regards,

Pradeep Aggarwal

Brand Response

Dear Mr.Agrawal,

As per our telephonic conversation you said that you have not received delivery.

We regret for the prolonged delay in dispatching the order, please accept our apologies at this incident.

We have escalated the issue to our concerned logistics and vendor team and awaiting a revert on the same.

Request your patience in the interim.

Thanks & regards,
customer care
naaptol online shopping pvt.Ltd.

By: Naaptol | Jun 20, 2012  06:46 PM Comments 0