Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

+91-922-353-7000

pune India
One of the fake site it is.
Issue Resolved
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.
Mar 28, 2016 05:30 PM 2884 Views
(Updated Mar 28, 2016 05:43 PM)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Hi naaptol.com, another name for it is fake site and company. I think it is just for promotion purpose. I have taken laptop table by seeing ad in tv but it was not as they shown in tv. My friend also some other thing in this site which was also not genuine.

Its really a cheating site I can say. we really so disappointed with their service. It is so strange even they sell fake products, they keep on promoting it again and again.  I truly suggest you all not to go here. even you prefer some other store. Feeling so hurted.

Brand Response

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you, and apologize for the inconvenience as well as distress caused to you over the miscommunication from our end.
Please share the details of your issue by writing along with the required Details -
· Order no-
· Registered Mail ID- If any
Awaiting your earliest revert and be rest assured for the complete resolution from our side.
Regards@naaptol

By: Naaptol | Oct 31, 2016  03:11 PM Comments (0)

See full communications