Was the tour operator helpful:

Travel Convenience:

+91-44-30003000

Lacknow India
Travelling Convenience
Jun 09, 2017 12:39 PM 4099 Views (via Android App)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

NTL Callktaxi is one and only one taxi service provider company which I available at call that is why I choose this service at the time of emergency.

I need to go to airport to pickup my best friend arriving from london. So I called for this taxi, I am very happy that they came on time but the car which they send is very old and look like a damage car but I am in a hurry so I don't ask for the car.

There after starting the car problem are entering, firstly the car is stooping at every fixed interval, this slow process is very annoying after some time it stop for a long period as it ia heated very much.

I am getting late, the car dropped me one hour late and I have to return home in the same horrible car.

This proves that there services are very poor, there services are not convenient at all.

Finally I will say that this taxi service are the worst and not helpful for me.

NTL Calltaxi