Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

+91-44-30003000

Madurai, India India
Don’t Book NTL TAXI to drop at Air-port/ Station..
Mar 07, 2015 10:59 PM 11204 Views
(Updated Mar 07, 2015 11:08 PM)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Driver- Customer care'call attending girl' link and customer ruins.I booked NTL to drop at Railway Station. NTL sent me message indicating booking ID and date. Subsequently they sent car number and driver mobile(CabNo: TN11K6970, Driver Mobile: 9790750044). The driver came to our home 30 minutes prior to actual booking time and called me. I asked him to wait & when I came in front of house by correct time, there was no car, he left my home without any information. I called the driver Mobile(after several times only he picked up) he told me another car will come.

I contacted NTL customer care and one lady told me that she will call back. But there was no reply and when I called NTL again, she had not picked up my calls even after repeated attempt(nearly 20 mins waste) & after some time they sent me message that your updated car number and driver mobile is….(When I called new driver no he replied me that just now received information and will come within 20 minutes). I got tension/ pressure etc by booking NTL TAXI, Finally I went to station by Auto in last minute and by running with family, I got in to the train, horrible trip for me….I got upset by NTL and missed my pleasant journey.

NOTE:

1. Don’t Book NTL TAXI particularly to drop at Air-port / Railway Station. If you book NTL, you will MISS FLIGHT or TRAIN and tension/pressure etc

2. Customer care will not attend your calls, like at the time of booking. Worst service.

3. One thing that I could understand that there is some secret understanding between this ‘driver’ and that ‘Call attending girl’.

4. To give ‘best trip’ and also more no trips to that “particular driver”(for that customer has to suffer) “customer care call attending girls” do like this.If you carefully watch, you can find the cheating in fare also.

5. Advised to take nearby known taxi or other than NTL…. For good drivers detach from NTL.

NTL Calltaxi