Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

+91-44-30003000

Guntur India
Never Choose to drive with them
Nov 27, 2015 08:10 PM 7232 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

NTL Call Taxi is the worst among all the taxi services I have come across. I have hired them an hour before an important office meeting. I planned well in advance so that I can reach the venue early. I received a confirmation from the Taxi service people that my cab will be ready to pick me at the given time. I called them at 12.30PM as I could not see any cab outside neither did I get a call from the driver. The person who took the call told that the cab is on its way and will be at my place in 2 minutes. 10 minutes passed and nothing happened.

I called them again and surprisingly they told me that my ride has already been started without me boarding the cab. Doesn't it sound silly. They promised to arrange another cab in 5 minutes but again the same answer came from them asking me to wait for another 10 minutes. As I was getting late I took an auto to reach the venue. I also received a message for a bill of 240 rupees for the ride I never took.

NTL Calltaxi