Was the tour operator helpful:

Travel Convenience:

+91-44-30003000

Chennai India
NTL Call Taxi - Becoming Unprofessional
Nov 04, 2017 02:40 PM 3178 Views (via Android App)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Of late, in the past 3, 4 months, I am getting quite unpleasant experience with NTL. Three times on 3 different occasions, I had booked their service for Chennai airport.First time, half an hour before the appointed time, the driver called me and refused to come and asked me to call their office and make alternate arrangements.Quite astonishing, the office arranged for 2 taxis at the same time to pick me.

Second time, also the Same thing happened and always their drivers call at the fixed time and refuse to come. I wonder what's happening.

Third time 2 days back, the office told they I haven't booked any taxi for airport drop.When I told that I can share the booking reference number, finally they agreed to send the car.

Now a days I am thinking of going to some other taxi operator for availing services.

NTL Calltaxi