Academics:

Student Engagement:

5/18, 5, Pillayar Koil Street, Cantonment Pallavaram, Chennai 600043, TN

chennai India
Dont join here waste of money.
Mar 23, 2016 08:16 AM 19004 Views (via Android App)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

People, please don't join in the NIIT. They are very good only in getting money not in teaching.

Basically, I'm a biology student. Inspired by their advertisement, I went to NIIT in Nungambakkam. I just went to know about their range of courses. There is a person especially for that, sat and spoke with me for almost one hour. He completely made me to believe that joining in NIIT only gives me job, whatever might be my stream, I can learn about software and even I can create a one. He also made me to believe that only IT people can survive in this world.

Being completely brainwashed by him I joined in their institute and paid nearly one lakh as fees.

But it is the total waste of time and waste of money. The teaching is not at all good. I asked them to start from basic software. But they thought me like I'm am an IT person. And at last I completed the course somehow hard. They assured to get me a job. It had been 6 years completed. Still they didn't get me a job.

Very worse institute. The same courses are thought by some other institute at a lesser cost. Don't go for this institute.

NIIT - Pallavaram - Chennai