Parking:

Beware with N I Kauvery Arts & Crafts - Mysore
May 10, 2013 03:31 PM 2098 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

In earlier April - 1st week April 2013 - me and my wife visited Mysore and our cab driver take us to N. I. Kauvery Arts & Crafts shop situated in #3033/2, Convent Road, Lashkar Mohalla, Mysore - 570 001. There salesmen are very proficient and know how to indulge people with sweet talk and make you fool buy selling you normal wood carving products with sandalwood sprayed on it.

They have cheated us with selling two carving elephants which are actually made from normal wood by telling us - same is made from outer core of sandal wood. Its good that I didnt felt down to his sweet talk and buy small elephants - costing us Rs.1200/- (my wife is little impress with his talk) and later when reach home its sandal smell is disappear.

Thank God I have purchased only smaller elephants or it will be a big deal. Buyers pls. beware with this shops as they can cheat you easily and don’t get down to there sweet talk. Even there email id and website is fake - email: nicauveryarts@yahoo.co.in / website-nicauveryarts.vze.com

N I Kauvery Arts and Crafts - Mysore