Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Belgaum India
Attractive place for tourists and visitors
Dec 28, 2017 09:37 PM 3239 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Hello everyone, I am now giving my personal experience on visiting this place. I have been to his place for nearly 5-10 times during my holidays as it is one of the best tourist attraction place in Karnataka. Mysore is very much good for sightseeing because it has many monuments like Mysore Palace, Srirangapatna, St. Philomena's Church, Jaganmohan Palace, Melody World Wax Meseum etc. It also has many parks and wild life santuries lakes like Shri Chamarajendra Zoological Garden, Karanji Lake, Brindavan Garden, Kukkarahalli Lake. Mysore is famous for its dish name Bonda which is very good for health and also Sandalwood which is used in soaps. As tourists visit this monuments so you may get good hotels around of 3star and 5star. This is also very much safe for visitors and tourists to visit around.

Mysore