Accessibility:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Yelahankha Newtown Bangalore 64 India
Historical place..
Feb 01, 2018 10:40 AM 3404 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Hello friends, I Am glad to share my experience by visiting to Mysore. This place was extraordinary compare to other places we went for three days and enjoy in this place. First we went to Chamundi hills and Darshan of Devi chamundi and then we went to zoo and we saw their number of animals like zebras, elephants, monkeys and then we went to Mysore silk emporium and saw lots of silk Saree's we have purchased it was too good. And next we had a visit to great Mysore palace which is one of my favorite place in Mysore , there were very interesting things like the King's dresses, shoes, swords etc, and in the evening we went musical fountain the dancing of water we enjoyed it lot and the hotel which we had was very nice and there was a very good service offered in it the food was very delicious and finally I recommend everyone to visit Mysore to understand the beautiful culture of karnataka and don't forget to bring the delicious Mysore pak sweet. Bye thank you.

Mysore