Accessibility:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Palakkad India
My Family trip to mysore
Feb 07, 2018 10:05 PM 2864 Views (via Mobile)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

It was a summer vaccation time, my family decided to spend two days on mysore. All my family members and me was very excited about the trip, that was the first trip to mysore, it is in Karnataka state, And mysore is especially very famous historical tourists place, and also it is the home to the centuries old Devaraja market filled with spices, silk and sandalwood. And a Monday We start the journey at early morning and reach there. First of all we take the room in hotel prakash palace.And get ready to go to the historical palace of mysore otherwise known as the ambavilas palace. It is 1 km from hotel. Then we reach there. The palace is in the centre of mysore. Palace is the home of the wodyer who ruled mysore for more than 500 years. We enjoy there very much. And return to the hotel after a light shop at 10:30pm. Next day we vacate the room and visit a relatives home and return to home night.

Mysore