Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Kozhikode, Kerala India
Mysore the city of palaces
Oct 28, 2017 07:28 PM 4015 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

I'm writing this review after my trip to mysore with my friend.We went by car from kerala to mysore. Our first destination was mysore palace and it was a sight indeed.it was built during the time of the wadyar kings and it is one of the biggest palace I have seen in my life . It is surrounded by a beautiful garden and thus its a perfect hangout place with family and friends. The interiors and decorations of the palace is marvellous . Then after the palace we next visited the mysore zoo .The zoo was indeed huge we have to walk for about 2.5 km to cover the entire zoo and believe me there are animals and birds that you havent have even heard of in there. It was certainly a worth while place to visit . After the zoo we went to chamundi temple it was a magnificient temple with intricate carvings of various gods and goddeses . With that we had to conclude our trip since it was a one day trip .still there were a lot of destinations that we couldnt cover will update the next time we go there : ).

Mysore