Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

My selections is a best shopping site
Jul 12, 2017 11:23 AM 923 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

I am using this online shopping store from one year and had very good experience with this, last time I order a mobile phone and I get that mobile after 5 days after ordering the mobile I ordered that thing with cash on delivery actually I always use cash on delivery and I get that mobile in a single peace there was no damage on it I saw that the packing was too good It came via a courier service.

Myselections.in