Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

+91-80-43541999

Madurai India
Good Store to purchase a right product
We don't sit on fake reviews, we stamp them or flush them.
Nov 15, 2017 05:20 PM 2964 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

I like to share my recent experience with purchase from Myntra. I like to shop here because its one of the best online store for fashion shopping. I usually like to purchase dress through online shopping. So I prefer this site always to purchase dresses which admired me a lot. It has nice collections at affordable prices. Party dresses were too pretty. They also have many variety of products from different categories. They are best in quality too.

Return service also very good. They have 30 days free return which is very good and comfortable. The cancelled or returned product amount will be refunded within 5 to 10 working days. The customer service is amazing and delivery of the products will be done in exact time period. Price also very normal compared to other sites.

I am totally satisfied with the products and services of Myntra, so I became a regular customer of it.

Myntra.com