Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

+91-80-43541999

Myntra - pathetic return process
Aug 08, 2015 12:47 AM 11310 Views (via Mobile)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

I wanted to return an item bought from myntra and it is a horrifying experience to do so. First they do not offer and pick up facility which they conveniently don't tell when you order.

An email from their customer service desk promises pick up facility at my pin code but when the time comes to return they just tell me to self ship.

The cheapest cities service available cost me Rs.145 and myntra are willing to pay only Rs.100 even though 145 is the standard courier charge anywhere within Mumbai and Navi Mumbai! I chose vahan option as I thought that would be quicker but even after 2 weeks of them having received the return(confirmed via email).

I still haven't got any cash back. Customer desk just asked me to wait for 5 days before they can even reply to me! Absolutely appalling service. This was my first purchase from myntra and it certainly will be the last.

Myntra.com