Was the tour operator helpful:

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Hi,

I wanted to go to shirdi from Pune so I planned to take a self drive car. Zoomcar was coming to be very expensive. So one of my friend suggested to go for myles cars. I booked a car in 2500/- which was cheaper than Zoomcar as the fuel was ours. However, it was still expensive as it was booked in last 2 days of my travel for weekend(Saturday).

On Friday evening they sent sms that car is not available. That was a surprise. Payment was already done. When I called them they said they don't have any other car and would return my money. However, by that time other site cars were either sold or became too expensive.

This was a bitter experience and they did not have any courtesy to give me a coupon or cashback. When I specifically asked as my whole plan was already spoiled, then after 2 days the called me and promised to give me a 500 rs coupon that I need to use within few months. But for that too, I had to ask which people normally don't do.

By chance I searched internet and got another good provider and got a car in actually cheaper rate than myles cars. I would write review about that in few days.

For people opting for myles cars, I would suggest to google other providers as well, as myles is neither cheaper nor promising.

Myles Cars