Concept:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

Kolkata India
Worst service
Dec 20, 2016 04:54 PM 1783 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

Vodafone has the worst network and service amongst all be it data card or telecom services. I have been a Vodafone customer since last 10 years and recently the service has gone from worse to worst.

I have a vodafone dongle which provides equal worst service. It does not connect for long time and when it finally does the speed is very pathetic. If the speed shown is even good then also the internet is very poor.

Also their is a postpaid plan that I have and the customer service is so poor that once I was late in paying my bill by one day and leave alone the charges they disconnected my service without any warning. So you can understand that one cannot rely on their service because even though you pay a bill of 1000 every month and once partial payment is due for an amout of 300 you are no more valuable.

I was out of station at that time and my connection being disconnected caused a lot of problem since this was only sim I carried till that date. But now I carry an extra sim because you dont know when they will ditch you!

MyVodafone (India)