Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

Budaun India
Latest version not good of this application
Jan 24, 2017 12:20 PM 1911 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

Hello friends, Today I telling about My Vodafone( India) application.Before 1 week I have migrate the my prepaid number from Idea in Vodafone and my number is now migrated in Vodafone network.Just before some hours I install the My Vodafone application for known all information about my prepaid number but this application is not proper working.The version of My Vodafone app is 6.0 which is not good for android version lollipop.The vesion of this app is latest version and it has many bugs.When I download this app from playstore and than I open this app but it is not open properly and after 30 second it gives notification of Unfortunatly stop error and autometically close this application.This application is irritating me.Once this app had opened for 2-3 minutes but my number has not registered on this app and suddenly automatically closed this app.I have been tried many solution like as phone restart but after restart phone is showing same problem.Its downloaded size very much approx. 20 MB size which take much memory space after install.cause this application is being slow down the my phone speed and I removed this application.This app has good concept but its service not good.Its layout and design is much graphical which consume the much internet data.This application is not open completely on 2G Internet.Basically, This app is provide many feautres which help of these we can recharge mobile number and pay bill and check real time information about your number.

Pros: 1-This application concept is good.

2- Its layout and design is very nice.

3- It has lot of features.

Cons: 1- Its has take much memory of any phone.

2- Its user interface is not good.

3- Its features not much good and not attractive.

4- Its service very poor.

5- In latest version of this app has some bugs.

I do not recommend this.

Thank you.!