Concept:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

Navi Mumbai India
My Vodafone App Review
May 21, 2018 09:51 AM 820 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

I have been using the App for quite sometime now and I will rate it on below parameters:

( 1) Concept: Concept of the App is good that Vodafone wanted to bring all things and consolidate it at one central place. Having said that, it has partially succeeded in doing that.

( 2) Layout and Design: Layout is fine but I think the app is not properly designed. It is very slow irrespective of whether working on Mobile Data or Wi-Fi. Being the official app, I had expected it to be lighting fast compared to other app like Paytm, FreeCharge, but it is disappointing.

( 3) Features/Functions: It has provided fair amount of Features in the app, but I think the useful component of providing feedback or raising complaint. Even if it might be present somewhere, I was not able to locate it. So, being a customer if I am not able to locate it, I will consider it missing.

( 4) Usefulness: I don't think the app is useful because of the reasons mentioned above. In my opinion, the official App should be fast and also provide the customers with Offers or Deals which he/she won't get anywhere else. But, I see that the offers are all generic and available across other wallet operators as well. Hence, I think it is not useful to install the App and we can save memory on phone and our time using other Apps available in market for the same.

Vodafone network is great, but they need to work on the App to do justice to their Brand name.

Thanks for reading my review, if you found it useful, please like or share it. Thank you.

MyVodafone (India)