Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

User friendly & had great experience while playing
Oct 23, 2020 08:08 PM 838 Views

Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

So I recently started making teams on My11Circle App, as there is not much competition like Dream11 we can get good money from the app. When I used the app for the first time, the layout was user-friendly to me. I created a team on this app and got 4 times more money from it. It's a bit risky but if you have the proper knowledge then it’s a gold mine for you. The concept of the app is good but you have to very aware cause you're using real money. Such betting apps are like share markets, if you have proper knowledge then only it may be profitable for you otherwise it may put you in trouble. I am satisfied by using this app cause there is not much competition compared to other apps but slowly and steadily this app is growing and competitors are increasing day by day. I still don’t know about the service and support of these people, because I didn’t withdraw any cash from the app, I just won some amount through which I started making more teams and so on. Till now I haven’t found any fraud or service-related issues.

My11Circle