Plot:

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

So much had been said and written about this movie. Every newspaper carried features about this movie...so much so that even if you are not a sharukh fan, you are intrigued to watch this movie.

But what a disappointment(at least to me).

I hadn't expected much out of this movie but when Indian Express(which I religiously follow) had given it four stars, i thought maybe after wake up sid, Karan Johar has started making though provoking movies. But no. Grandeur it was , and it was also too to o melodramatic. From the moment rizwan marries mandira ceaseless drama commences....it was ongoing process of surreal(in a bad way) drama....

Firstly the scene where mandira provokes rizwan to meet president and deliver his message...tell me would that have brought her son back? Moreover the whole process of asking him to meet the president seemed o forced. My logic didn't work.(kara'ns did I suppose). And what is the meaning of my name is khan and I am not a terrorist. Shouldn't it be my name is rizwan khan and I am not a terrorist. Khan is not name , its surname. And is this the story of an ordinary person? If so, what is the difference between a person having Asperger's syndrome and a person not having Asperger's syndrome whom do you call ordinary?

Anyways, movie is fine till interval but after that it becomes to unbelievable(bad way).Nevertheless, it is indeed a lesson about humanity, honesty and goodness, the values which contemporary world seems to have forgotten. And if this was the aim of director and producers then they certainly have employed an expensive way to impart their message.

My Name is Khan