Readability:

Story:

My all time-favourite!
Jun 18, 2004 04:15 AM 4553 Views
(Updated Jun 18, 2004 09:12 PM)

Readability:

Story:

I would say this is THEbook for those who like to read for long hours! Do you know why??? Coz once you pick up this book, you wont let it go!I got this book long time back and I finished it without going to the washroom, coz I though that would be an interruption!

For those of you who are in the medical profession or simply those who love relating life to biology are SO going to love this book! Not only is the plot powerful, the sub-plots enhance the overall effect of the plot on the reader! (I can do some analysing). Robin Cook has not only written well, he has written his best in this book.I've read a couple of his other books after this one, like Brain, which wasnt so bad and Vectorwhich was rather boring, but this one ROCKS!I would say its worth a buy!

two thumbs-up

I wouldnt tell you anything about the storyline because its a phenomenal story that doesn't deserve to be discussed, if you haven't read it. apologies

Write a Review on Mutation - Robin Cook