Readability:

Mutation Average and complicated story
Nov 11, 2017 07:26 AM 930 Views

Readability:

Story:

Robin Cook write so many books of science and medical field. he is a physician so he explains the things very well.

I read other book of Robin Cook that is seriously impressive but when I read Mutation I feel the average story is there and not so much impressive like his other books.

Mutation is very complicated story of change about tiny part of DNA with the result this the mutated child of the scientist has born with some extra powers and high IQ.there are no twist and surprising movements in this story.anyone who know about the medical science can easy to predict that what can happen next.

even before read this book I also read the same story which I bought from road side stalls so I can say that this is repeated or pirated story.the language of book is also some critical.

overall I feel the book is no much impressive after read this book some question left in mind that how can it possible because it does not match with reality and medical science also.so I can say its very complicated and average story nothing is new in this book.

Write a Review on Mutation - Robin Cook