Medical Care:

3, HIG Duplex, Behind Unique Plaza, Sector 15, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad 201001, UP

+91-9324851308

Muskaan dental care center, indirapuram, ghaziabad
Feb 24, 2012 05:16 PM 1312 Views

Medical Care:

I had earlier visited muskaan dental care center @ mayur vihar-2. One of my older cousin was having a problem in his teeth but because of age could not take him to mayur vihar. Thereby when they opened a unit in Indirapuram (Opposite main gate Orange County) took my cousin to this clinic. To my utter surprise this clinic maintained the same look and feel - very pleasant overall. Very courteous and polite staff who went extra mile to make my cousin feel comfortable since he was in quite a bit of pain.

The doctor detailed the course of treatment to us in detail and actioned the same very promptly. The treatment, ala the one received at mayur vihar was very effective and now my cousin is totally ok. He got RCT done and new caps for his teeth. Would like to thank doc saab for all the help. Sincerely.

Muskaan Dental Care Center Ghaziabad