Vijayawada
Bad Service..Not a Right Place To Earn Money
Oct 01, 2017 05:54 PM 8024 Views

I came to know by sources that Musicxray offers money by listening to songs. I visited the site and sign up as they said and selected the genres which I like from the list they had given.

But what I expected is after selecting them, may be they offers songs from the genres which I had selected.so that I can hear the songs well and can earn some money in my pockets.

Finally, I was disappointed as they did not shown any songs after that. I waited for 2 days and still it wasn't showing any songs.

I mailed them about the problem, and they replied very late that the songs will be shown after they update any new songs. Still after 5 weeks, I didn't get even got one song also.

I think it is of all time waste. So just to listen songs it was ok. But for people who thought they also offers money, it was really fake.

Musicxray.com