Flavor:

Effectiveness:

Ingredient Safety:

"A standardized product for everyone"
Jun 11, 2018 09:40 AM 1491 Views
(Updated Jun 11, 2018 10:14 AM)

Flavor:

Effectiveness:

Ingredient Safety:

This product is effective for gym beginners . it gives 25g of protein out of 33g scoop(talking about the new edition) . taste is well and good, price is also affordable as compared to other brands, also I prefer protein not only for gymmers but other people can also consume this product as whey protein does not harm the body .again I say that iam satisfied with this product. I have gained 8 kgs of my weight by adding only this supplement in my diet routine. as I am a athlete I need a minimum requirement of 200 calories per day that I get enough by adding this product.

for lean muscles, I prefer to consume this product with water .

beacuse it contains other nutrients also like carbs, fats and cholesterol. But, if you want gain your muscle mass you can consume it by mixing milk  in order to take more calories . overall it a good indian product for those who are gym beginners and for whose live a normal routined life.

MuscleBlaze Whey Energy with Digezyme,Chocolate