Flavor:

Ingredient Safety:

Chandigarh India
Don't go for it...
Sep 10, 2016 09:16 PM 22693 Views
(Updated Sep 10, 2016 09:19 PM)

Flavor:

Effectiveness:

Ingredient Safety:

Today I will share my experience with this product. I had chosen this product because of its cheap price as compared to the other brands like ON and ultimate Nutrition. So as I can say that it is the waste of money in this brand. If you see its ingredients label on the product you will find that besides protein and carbs(not 100% sure) anything they are showing that is not present and if I talk about the quality it is cheap, not satisfactory results. Let me tell you for a mass gainer you should have an optimum ratio of protein and carbs and also the minerals and vitamins and some amount of creatine. But this product only just has carbs.

Let me tell due to its high carbs ratio you will find an instant energy which will boost for the workout, that can also get from a potato(boiled) or sweet potato also.

Yes, you will see some results that size has been an increase but it is not muscle size it is fat that is increased and no one wants that.

I will strongly recommend to not to use this product.

MuscleBlaze Mass Gainer XXL