Flavor:

Effectiveness:

Ingredient Safety:

Bhilai (Cg) India
Being A 'MACHO' Man
Jul 23, 2017 08:02 PM 4205 Views (via Android App)

Flavor:

Effectiveness:

Ingredient Safety:

Muscleblaze is one of the top india nutrition brand which has been trusted by many costomers for is very affordable price and   very good quality products.

If I talk about my experience I order this product muscleblaze mass gainer XXL on 3 june 2017 when my weight is about 61.3 kg and after using this product winthin 3 weeks my 2 kg weight increases . seriously is product is so effective and major part of this product is( muscleblaze) it is quality consious which means NO SIDE EFFECT .

Basic Features Of This Products

.Blend with quality protien( whey, soya etc)

. In addition to protein it is blend with essentials minerals and vitamins which is need for proper growth of muscles

.This mass gainer doesnot increase fat this only help to learn new muscles with incresing weight.

.Having very good flavour( rich chocolate)

.Important thing is that you may use any mass gainer but result will only come when u take proper balanced Macro Nutritions.

MuscleBlaze Mass Gainer XXL