Was the tour operator helpful:

Jun 01, 2016 10:40 AM 18260 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I applied for Singapore tourist visa through musafir, initially after reading some reviews I was a bit reluctant but the agent convinced me and promise to deliver within time, after I agreed and made the payment they took awful lot of time in providing the exact list of document that is required, and asked for such documents which are never asked like 6 months bank statement(stamped), in spite of providing all the requested docs finally my visa was rejected and musafir's agent said its b'coz of security reasons.

Now when get my passport back from them I see they have applied for visa 5 days after receiving all the docs. which was very close to my travelling date, I have already told them to treat this on urgent basis which they promised to do. For their mistake I have re-route my whole  plan which costed 40K plus they ask to provide all the original documents of which I only received my passport back, now when I call them or email them asking for other docs like gas connection papers they reply saying your case is closed. After Musafir taking me for a ride like this, I really don't want to ghoomne anywhere!

Musafir Holidays and Travels - Chandigarh