Was the tour operator helpful:

Jan 19, 2016 05:56 PM 21005 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Dont ever travel with Musafir.com.

I am writing today to complain of the poor service I received from Musafir.com.

They are not up to their commitment.

Kindly note that we had done our booking for Dubai through Musafir.com( Andheri). on 19th November 2015.

we done our full payment on 11 Dec 2015 although we didn't received Vouchers and visa till 26th Dec 2015. On 26th just two days before our departure they send us vouchers and visa in that also they send us wrong visa and make changes in our pre planned itinerary without any intimation.

They skipped our airport pickup.we had to pay for taxi from our pocket, each day we had to wait for more than hour for a cab.

There was no coordination between Musafir.com and local vendors.each time we had to call Musafirs Mumbai office but they never replied in time.we use to call the local vendors and the same result no response from them too.

Entry tickets were not provided earlier, each time we had to call mumbai office for entry tickets like Ferrari world, Ski Dubai, Atlantis water park etc.after we called them they used to send a mail with attachments and we had to take printouts of tickets for that also we had to roam around.

If these all things we had to manage by ourselves then why we paid to musafir.com. these people only took money well in advance from us but no facilities were provided. we had to do all these stuff.

Just think if some elder people had visited through musafir.com then how difficult it would have been.

After paying full amount well in advanced I had to pay more than 20000 Rs/- from my pocket also my entire trip got spoiled because of lack of coordination between Musafir.com and local vendors.

I want to complaint against musafir.com I hope the same would be heard.

Musafir Holidays and Travels - Chandigarh