Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Mussafir.com worst service ever experienced
Dec 07, 2017 04:16 PM 2437 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Dear All,

I along with my family travelled to Langkavi & Kuala Lumpur last month from Nov 7th to 10th. We had enquired couple of travel agency before finalizing with Mussaffir.com as it was referred to my sister by her boss. We experienced the worst service ever I my entire life. Firstly the visa processing was too delayed and also they didn't share the proper itinerary . The travel voucher was mailed to us just one day before the travel date, we didn't had enough time to demand for proper travel itinerary. They planned well to cheat customers like us. We were all 13 pax and entire trip was a disaster because of them. Out of 4 days 2 days was just wasted at resort be doing nothing. 3rd day they gave some activity like cable car, sky bridge, under water world, 3D art gallery etc., without giving time for us for lunch. Next day as per schedule we were ready by 9.30 finishing breakfast the driver came late and shouting at us for what we don't know.

My sincere advise please do not opt. for mussaffir.com as they don't have courtesy towards their guest. They don't value there guest honor.

Rajeev M