Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Musafir.com is a fraud site- a BIG "NO"
May 28, 2016 01:58 PM 16770 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Dear All,

I want to bring this to your notice that musafir.com is a fraud site and there are a bunch of cheaters working there(Don't go by Sachin Tendulkar used to appear in their add). This is a warning to all people like me who prefer to book a ticket is lowest available cost when you compare different websites. You will see their price is lower compared to other travel sites, and that is where you will fall in the trap and do the mistake for which you will pay heavy penalty at the end.

I booked return ticket for my sister in law from Seoul to Mumbai and return. The price was lower compared to other travel sites, hence like anyone else I booked from musafir.com. They charge nonrefundable convenient fee of Rs. 350(you will think still a good deal, because the price is low when you compare with other sites). Now the payment is deducted and this is where the surprise starts.

Whatever details I entered while booking is not appearing correctly on the ticket(Example: Flight timing, name prefix "Mr" in place of "Ms"). Now if anything wrong on the ticket you are not allowed to travel if any information like name etc. Especially for international travel you can't take any risk. When you try to contact them over the phone number(022-33951010), you will break your head, but will never get anyone to speak. They will not pick up the phone when they see that you are repeatedly trying to contact them.

This is all planned tricks by these bunch of cheaters. Finally I had to cancel the ticket by paying huge penalty to Air India and due to no reasons musafir.com charged cancellation penalty. Guys! please beware of these cheap travel sites. My suggestion book from the airline website directly, why to pay extra convenient fee, processing fee, cancellation charge etc. to the airline as well as these travel sites. I have cancelled the ticket and still don't know how much musafir.com will refund and when?

This is cheating, please be informed and take an informed decision. Don’t just go by the fact that Sachin Tendulkar used to appear for their TV add. I have a question to Sachin also, why he is supporting such a big cheating brand. Just to understand how they are serving their customers, please make a call to their number 022-33951010 and you will know what I am talking about.

Musafir Holidays and Travels - Chandigarh