Was the tour operator helpful:

Feb 10, 2015 02:09 PM 39882 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

On the 19th of November I made 2 reservations using Musafir.One was with Musafir booking reference number M-CEW9 costing INR 13208.00 and the other was Musafir Booking reference number M-CG62. Both the reservations were between Bangalore and Mumbai Sector for Spice Jet flight SG340 and SG524. These bookings were for 26th of Dec 2014 and 30th of Dec 2014 respectively.

In the first week of December I received a message stating that both these flights have been cancelled. Since then I have been following up with Musafir.com for my refund. Its been 3 months and every time I call them, they give me a new reference number. Some of the reference numbers are 0027, 2223, 2987, 286463 etc.

The customer service is pathetic and it takes a lot of effort just to be able to reach someone to talk to. Its been 3 months and my refund is still due. I would urge people to never make any bookings through Musafir as they are a pathetic unprofessional portal with absolutely no value for customers.everytime I call, they say that the refund will happen ASAP. They never give a decisive date.

Musafir Holidays and Travels - Chandigarh