Was the tour operator helpful:

Feb 21, 2017 12:10 PM 9016 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I took Dubai package tour with my family and credit goes to them who made all efforts to make our tour WORST.

They booked the flight tickets before processing our Visa and before 10 days of flight informed that some issues they are facing with Visa due to some error in passport. However I managed that.

After taking so many follow ups(they generally don't come in the call and/or give reply very late in the mail) they gave us final itinerary when we reached Dubai which was not the same which was told me earlier.

Ex: Told me for 4 star and provided 3 star hotel which was located out of city. Earlier mentioned for fountain show which was not there later. Provided 2 tickets for Burj Khalifa instead of 4. And many more.

When I asked for it then they said that they don't know about it. May be reason I know is they keep changing their executive without informing us. And the itinerary plan was also not proper like somewhere if they are providing food they should have informed that we will get food from their side for that particular day so that could have plan accordingly.

We had a 5 days tour package and they made plan only for 3 days. Last day we went to some other tourist place by ourselves because we had a flight at night.

The savior to all of this was a travel agency in Dubai(through which Musafir operates their trips). The Dubai travel agency helped us a lot with proper information and prompt replies. Its worth booking a package directly with the Dubai travel agencies rather than doing with Musafir and paying them commission for the useless services. Tour guide, Cab drivers and tour coordinator are very helpful and supportive. Many of them were from India itself.:)

Musafir Holidays and Travels - Chandigarh