Was the tour operator helpful:

Apr 22, 2019 07:05 PM 5862 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Andaman Trip - Don't go for andaman trip.very worst service.Highly not recommended.

I must give them a minus 5 star rating to them.

Trip arrangement to a customer is the very worst process.they didn't check your details fully.simply rushed to book ticket and will book ticket for you very late time and send you ticket copy at just before 2 days back of the tour start.also they don't care about customer ticket and tour plan.simply told us all our guide will manage you sir.anytime you can call us.but the worst process is you can't contact anybody from andaman.more net work pbm .if luck we get chance networks then they will not answer for our call they will keep on busy on booking process only.not taking any calls from guests.you have to tell anything to the guide for the places you want to see but guide will show only 1 place in havelock and they simply left out from the place up to 2-3 hours .we cant contact anybody to pickup us to see other places.only one beach we can see in the havelock.nodody will help you there.

Please take care your tickets and check all details very carefully.collect original ticket copy from them.other wise they will put wrong names, more typing mistakes and send you edited copy of ticket prints.

I have stopped at portplair boarding for my kid ticket very long time for their type mistake .spicejet simply told they wont allow the 5 year child to board .the boarding gate were closed.i have met very very bad time on the ariport with A&n authorities and even we can't contact them at that time.finally I have came thru with long excuses other wise I have to pay 56000 rs for new ticket for the kid.think how bad this for their service as travel agency.

Initially when we called for ticket booking they will give some price and after few days they will ready to give discount price . they can give 2000 to 4000 discounts but I came to know this price was different for every customer.when we meet other murugan travel passengers in andaman somebody spent 18000/head and some body spent 23000/head higher.

They Arranged Gowtham as Tour manager but the bad is he was not reachable always.They didn't care about the booked customers.they only moving forward for new booking and business.

They are very worst service provider for doing travel business. They dont know about how guest to be treated.

Murugan Travels - Chennai