Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Best place
Mar 22, 2019 12:50 AM 885 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Didn’t quite know what to expect from this movie going in given all the online chatter and political discussions surrounding this film but, after leaving the theatre I can happily say I was very very impressed with the end result. You all know the drill by now with marvel movies and once again they turn out a very entertaining and important movie. The cast all do an incredible job, notably Ben Mendelssohn who is an absolute stand out in this movie! I really connected and understood Brie Larson’s take on Carol Danvers and by the end of the movie I found myself cheering on as she truly let go of the obstacles holding her down throughout the movie and became such a powerful individual. The only issue I have would be that there’s so much going on in the movie that I don’t feel enough time was spent on any specific plot point so as an audience member it can feel a bit confusing and unfocused at times other than the time spent with Carol’s journey of self discovery, but that’s only because of how ambitious the movie is. I believe this movie can resonate with anyone as it doesn’t cater towards a specific audience as one would believe, but rather encourages independence and the idea that there is strength in our differences and that our places in this world shouldn’t be determined by anyone other than yourself. Overall This movie does a good job in conveying the importance of individuality and the strength that comes with being your own person. Definitely recommend this movie to not just fans of the marvel movies, but anyone looking for a fun, humorous, action packed and entertaining movie with a great message for everyone to hear ( 7.5/ 10)

Murthal