Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Merciless murderer..damsel(s) in distress.M2!
Jul 10, 2011 09:12 PM 3530 Views

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Murder 2--or is it The murder of murder 1?:P!!

No no my frns...this movie is not AS BAD as the reviewers across 'www' claim it to be..its a nice flick..keeps u riveted to ur seat in bits n parts..

The part before intermission is really good!..and I must say,second half is even better(and I promise its not the movie buff in me who is saying this...its a normal human being whu is writing movie review here!..so I am nt being biased!)

Music--Emraan hashmi's movie ..producer bhatt camp...do I need to write more?i dont think so!!!Melodious..sunidhi's marvellous voice gave a fantabulous start to the movie..but where on earth did yana gupta came into picture..she really dampened the spirit of t song..i wish jacqueline was t one portraying it..leggy lass wouldv taken t song to a different height altogethr..!

Chemistry between the lead pair--not as good as the chemistry between an arien and a scorpio was, in t past..!confused.??not as sizzling as emraan hashmi's and mallika sherawat's in murder 1..!!:-)snippets shown in the trailors with the two getting too cozy r t only scenes in the movie..so the movie-goers out there,pls dnt expect much of it:D!

Its an out and out thriller(which gives a horror movie type feel too!!reminded me of Haunted!..prof iyer..where r uu!!!)...left me at the edge of my seat and I literally screamed at times!!!Prashant narayan as a ruthless and heartless murderer added more spice n thrill to the story..

villain of murderer part 2 is any day better than murderer of part 1...sequel wins over the original version in this aspect!pre-climax looked inspired by ghajini !climax though was least expected and thankfully it was a breeze of change from the regular chor police kinda climax..well done mohit suri!

Emraan acted well..jacqueline..hmm..have nthng much to say abt her!!her legs acted well:D!lol!!..

cinematography and soundtrack - 4 stars..

story--3 stars

Final rating--2.5 stars(an additional 0.5 star for the villain's menacing performance)

Keeping in mind the fact that there is only one movie (hindi) in theaters competing against M2,my prediction is;this may prove to be a paisa wasool movie..:)

Oh I forgot to mention!!!---in the past 2/3 months,two hindi movies both shot in Goa and both had a dark and gory backdrop...:-(am scared of Goa now!!:-((

Write a Review on Murder 2