Happy_Republic_Day_2020

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

I watched this movie on the very first date of releasing because I am expecting very much from the lead role actors TIGER SHROFF, NAWAZUDDIN SIDDIQUI and NIDHI VYAS but this movie will not really satisfy me and dont reached to my heart .

All movie is based on action, acrobats and too much dance and fight in film . In every 15 minutes of movie there is song . I dont told that the songs are not good . These are good ones but the entire story of movie is straight forward which I also called as a love story . Nothing any suspense and thriller will be introduced in this movie .

The introduction of NAWAZ BHAI is a funny part of the movie and tickles my stomach too .But afterall, this is an average movie nothing more than that because the acrobats are in present times not very new to all .

After being a straightforward movie, it becomes the 10th top first day collection bollywood movie of 2017 and the collection of the movie is 6.65 crores in the opening day of MUNNA MICHAEL movie .

Munna Michael