Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Moradabad, Up, India India
A Good Movie to watch .....
Jul 24, 2017 11:37 PM 925 Views

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Hi Guys, I'm Abhishek Raj. Today, I watch this movie and personally I liked it very much, in my opinion, you can watch this movie in theater with your family but only one thing I'm personally disappointed with it and it is the plot of the movie means the story of the movie is just so ordinary otherwise everything is just so perfect. You will know when you watch this movie.

The Plot of the movie is that Munna who is very passionate about his dance and there is a girl which name is Dolly who is also a dancer and make her career in dance for proving it she wanted to win a dance reality show and convince her father to let make her career in dance and some other things. When you see the movie then you will know the whole story and you will understand the character of The NAWAZ Sir as Mahendra. The Performance of the actors is just so good because the star cast is very good to let introduced to the main star cast of the film Tiger as Munna and New Female face as Dolly and The Nawaz Sir as Mahendra.

I'm not giving you the female lead name because I don't know the name of the female lead. Tiger did very well in the movie if talk about the acting dance, acrobats, and action everything means everything is just so perfect and female lead as Dolly did very good as like Tiger And The Nawaz Sir fulfill the movie with his great acting and perfection. The Music of the file is good if you talk about the main title song ding dong personally I loved it very much and the other songs are also very good. The Cinematography of the film is very nice. you will enjoy the every movement while watching the movie if I talk about the Action scene, Comedy scene, and Romantic scene. In the fighting scene, the special effect of the scene gives some extra charm. In my opinion, this movie is very good and kind of watchable with your family. I hope this review will help you. Thank you very much for reading the review. For more Please follow me on" Mouthshut.com".

Munna Michael