Plot:

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

I was eagerly waiting for this movie by seeing the trailer and video songs. But, I am highly disappointed with the outing. Especially, the director has done very bad job. I think that it was the stupidity of Sabbir khan. I went to see the movie with my friends on Sunday. It was totally a wastage of money for me.

The film took a good start when Tiger Shroff appears. His dance moves are mind blowing and action too. But he fails in the category of acting. Nawazuddin's arrival make movie more funny. But he was hilarious as a character of gangster and then a dance learning student. Nidhi was just looking like a makeup doll. Her performance level was very low. Only her dance was quite appreciable. But Tiger and Nidhi, have to learn a lot that how to act good. They were not able to express their talents and dialogues. Choreography was very good. Not all the songs, but a few of them are good to see. Cinematography was average. It could be more better.

Overall, I think that it is a boring movie. Only a dance lover or die hard fan of Tiger Shroff will like this movie.

Munna Michael