Plot:

Music:

Cinematography:

Based on an English Movie
Dec 18, 2005 01:45 AM 4081 Views
(Updated Dec 18, 2005 01:45 AM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

This film is based on an English movie starring Robert Williams, the name I can't remember at the moment but maybe later. The film was a superb product with a very versatile actor Robert Williams playing the lead role. The fil I happened to see by chance as I was looking for a cheap timepass in 1999. A friend took me to Shakuntalam Theatre in Pragati Maidan at Delhi. What I witnessed was a great movie which I will never forget. It was in the league of ''Ek Doctor Ki Maut'' starring Pankaj Kapoor and ''Rakh'' starring Aamir Khan and Pankaj Kapoor.

Its a film based on the theme that not everything is done by medicines or current medical practices. There are some natural ways of healing - physically as well as mentally, like happiness, laughter, love which can cure not only a person's body but mind as well.

The theme is a serious one which should have been dealt in a better way in order to impact the overall community including our medical practitioners as well as medical councils, but that seriousness which could impact people is missing. The same seroisness along with the dose of laughter which original english film depics is missing somewhere, but still it is a good attempt.

Munna Bhai M.B.B.S