35 Tips

Jannani Janmabhumischa Swargadapi Gariyasi
Sep 09, 2010 01:54 PM 16350 Views

Dear Capt.Chitnis, Before I begin I salute you and our our heroes involved in this incident. God let the 'shaheeds' soul rest in peace. Great work Capt. and really touched my heart. This article should be a lesson for our Media as well. The way you have narrated the whole incident Sir, I felt that I was standing close to you. Not one word I skipped and tears rolled down my cheeks. Today our media is so selfish that they hold no value to the pride of our country and it's people. I am glad that 'Today's Media' was not there who will only look into 'whom to blame' an example is 26/11. I know Sir, I a bit late to read this as for 13yrs. I was in the middle east and it was a coincidence that I browsed into this blog.

See for yourself Sir, your words have created such sense of unity amongst us 'The Indian's'. I am going to link this to my personal website (with your Permission Sir) and I have a desire to see you personally. I am from Belapur, Navi Mumbai. Is there any chance that I can come and see you Sir. Jai Hind and the Nation is Proud of you Sir and those who sacrificed their lifes for the sake of saving others.

For me you are another National hero that I like and admire. God bless you and your family Sir and this Mother land of ours will be very proud of you that she gave birth to such patriots. Jai Hind Sir, Jai Hind.