Accessibility:

Taxi/Rent-a-Car:

Mumbai 400099, MH

+91-22-66851010

Bangalore India
It Is Nice And Excellent Airport.
Mar 02, 2016 03:36 PM 4957 Views (via Mobile)

Accessibility:

Security/Immigration:

Infrastructure/Facilities:

Taxi/Rent-a-Car:

Hi All, Bombay is my most loved Airport in India. It is a universal airplane terminal, and because of the Airports Authority of India, they have kept up it extremely well. It mirrors the soul of Bombay city, which is route in front of the three different city - Kolkata, Delhi and Chennai.

In 2015, when I traveled to another country surprisingly, I flew via Air India from Santacruz. Individuals were entirely proficient. The Customs Officers were efficient.

I had additionally a tragic involvement with the Customs Authorities at the Bombay Airport. It was in 2015, and I was going to Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania, to go to a meeting. My schedule was Bhubaneswar-Bombay-Nairobi-Dar-es-Salaam.

The Bombay-Nairobi flight via Air India was in the morning. I touched base at the Airport three hours before the flight time. I drew nearer the Customs Officer on obligation to give me an Export Certificate for my Camera and Lenses.

He acted over savvy, and solicited to give confirmation from getting those products to India. I had my utilized UN Passport prepared, and I delivered the same before him.

In the UN Passport there were passages made by the Customs Officer about conveying the Camera and Lenses to India free of Duty. I was having every one of these exchanges while remaining before him, despite the fact that there was an empty seat before him. The minute he saw my UN Passport, he understood that I am a previous UN Official and got up from his seat.

He requesting that I take a seat. I let him know that you didn't offer me a seat till you came to realize that I am a previous UN Official. Much obliged to you for the kindness appeared to me. I am not going to take a seat.

I would acknowledge all that much, in the event that you will finish the customs with the goal that I will go for Security Check, and go to the Departure Hall. He didn't take a seat either, and gave me the vital Export Certificate. I expressed gratitude toward him for the same.

The Customs Officers are only a little portion of all the Airport faculty why should there serve the travelers, and they carry out their occupation very well.

Today, when I think back, I find that Bombay keeps on being the Airport I like. I am certain, it will keep up its custom of Service with a Smile.

Mumbai, India (BOM) - Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport