Accessibility:

Mumbai 400099, MH

+91-22-66851010

Mumbai, India India
Best airport in India!!!
Jun 26, 2017 02:55 PM 2517 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Security/Immigration:

Infrastructure/Facilities:

Taxi/Rent-a-Car:

Hi Friends, today I am going to share my personal opinionon the Mumbai International airport, we can call chhatrapati shivaji airport also. I have been visited many times to this airport as my hometown is mumbai and felt that it was a great airport in all over india.

We can easily get transport from the airport at any time and frequency of cab and auto is very good here. As compare to other cities like bangalore, delhi and chennai crime is less here, but we have to beware always. Both domestic and international airports are near to each other but well maintain both the airports.

Mumbai airport is very good and cleaned and staff is also so cooperative when providing the proper solutions to your queries. The staff working there is really polite and professional in their work areas. There is lots of wifi zone available freely to use wifi and has many charging ports to charge our mobile phones in an emergency.

There are many kinds of food counters are available inside the airport and each food counter is well maintained but food was quite expensive in cost. There is lots of lounge and hotels available inside the airport for relaxation until flight arrives. They also provides other facilities like car parking, ATM availability, child care rooms, hangout areas are available.

Also the security on the airport is graetly managed by all the security sfaffs. They have all the airlines properly and no delay in any airlines while our journey. In this airport, all the services are available 24* 7 hrs, so need to worry about anything. I am always taking selfie here as interior infrastructure is fabulous and this place is great to visit here again and again.

Undoubtadly I can say, it is one of the best airport which has this many services inside the airport, there is great immigration facility which causes no trouble to us. I hope my review will helpful for you in certain ways.

Mumbai, India (BOM) - Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport