Accessibility:

Infrastructure/Facilities:

Taxi/Rent-a-Car:

Mumbai 400099, MH

+91-22-66851010

Quite ok to fly through!
Apr 25, 2017 01:54 PM 2580 Views
(Updated Apr 25, 2017 02:02 PM)

Accessibility:

Security/Immigration:

Infrastructure/Facilities:

Taxi/Rent-a-Car:

First of all, I have to say that I only had an 8 hours stop-over here at BOM(With Jet Airways).  Therefore, I do not know how fast they handle the check-in, and how easy people get access to the airport.

One of the reasons I flew through BOM is the cost factor. It is 150 euros cheaper to transit here. Jet Airways'seats on the 777 is quite ok but you really have to avoid the aisle seats( For me, Airbus 330 is a lot more comfortable).

The security check is extremely slow, and I am not sure if they put the female officers to check female passengers in the transit area. The wifi cannot be used unless you swift on the roaming to receive the code, and the computers provided are not free!

What I like >There are plenty of usb charging hubs at every gate. The announcement sounds exactly the same as the one in schiphol airport.

Generally, the airport is quite nice and beautiful. There is also a hotel rooom available for 2000rupees. With the ceiling light, the airport looks a lot like a hotel lobby.

There are many options for the food, and the food is not so spicy for me, also not expensive.

Mumbai, India (BOM) - Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport