Academics:

Student Engagement:

3rd Floor, MET Complex, Gen Arun Kumar Vaidya Chowk, Bandra Reclamation, Bandra, Mumbai 400050, MH

+91-22-26440080, +91-22-26529231

MCA here is like KG and not PG
Mar 07, 2009 04:54 PM 9601 Views
(Updated Mar 09, 2009 09:15 PM)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

After scoring a very high Percentile- as suggested by everyone specially RelicClasses "MET is the best for MCA". I had blindly put up its name in the CAT list. To my happiness, I gt admission. The 1st 3 days were great specially food & the treatment v received. Slowly the staff started 2 show their true color.

V here r treated like little KG children. The teachers instead of behaving with us like friends.- scold us- threaten us.v r grown up 22-21 year old men/women . receiving this kind of treatment does nothing but makes our blood boil.

2 add on 2 it, v r not allowed 2:-

1. talk in class,

2. chat in the corridors

3. to stand outside the corridors.(as v r coll students and as there is no campus as such in MET, v tend to stand outside the corridors and chat a while.)

if v do any of the above, v r shooed by the watchman and the staff.

feels like I am a 1 year old n been constantly shouted by elders "don't do this-don't do tat"

1. to participate in fests held by other colleges

2. go 2 our hometown & come late by even 2-3 days @ the end of vacations

when asked, the reason stated by the coll staff was-"b4 u go2 you hometown you should take permission from us"

man feels like hell . why will even think of taking permission from the coll to go to meet ur parents? tat 2 in your vacations. Rubbish.

above tat. teachers treat us like v r all rural fools

way of teaching

Flavia: is incapable of teaching. starts saying a sentence. utters 2 words . says'ok' & hr sentence is complete.

Sania: hr face's like a pumpkin. dosen't know the sub well.teaches CG etc. doesn't create any curiosity in her subject. in hr lectures, you will only feel like kikking on her face.

Harshali: man she has the stamina to stand and utter fr 3 hrs continuously. doesn't move from 1 place. awesome stamina. who knows what stuff this fat moron teaches.

v feel like she mugs up everything in the staff room, comes to the class and vomits everything till hr time is not over.

Chetna: knows her subj's very well. This lady is always very well prepared in her lectures. .

she's equally over smart and extremely proud of her knowledge . Treats students like hr 3 year old child. Tells us to do home work. Dosen't allow a single person in class to even'Smile' . some mite call this strictness, but I would call this -stupidity.

out of the 4 teachers listed only chetna is capable of giving some knowledge of the sub.

so if u wanna join the coll for its teching. better do correspondence.

above all.

attendance is very compulsory. these pl make us sit in coll from 9am to 5pm . even on Saturdays.

u have no sort of freedom . thank god they at least allow us to go home n meet our parents!

due 2 time constraints I am stopping here. B'cuz I gotta do ma home work!

I plead u not 2 take admission in MET fr MCA. any other coll like Swami vivekanand, K.J, RJIT, Thakur is way better. if u understand the above . pls fr god sake dun cme 2 MET..

The above review is written in full conscious state of mind and solely for the betterment of the future MCA students.

good luck!