Academics:

Student Engagement:

3rd Floor, MET Complex, Gen Arun Kumar Vaidya Chowk, Bandra Reclamation, Bandra, Mumbai 400050, MH

+91-22-26440080, +91-22-26529231

Mr. S. Apte
Mar 15, 2008 08:30 PM 9493 Views

Academics:

Student Engagement:

I see MET college as the best institute to do MCA, but one person tries to dominate on us all the time even if he is not the right person to do the same. Teachers are very very very good but the administrator fcuks all. Honestly MET is very good institute but administrator unnecessarily tries to interfere in the studies of students, even you can not get your files on time bcoz of his fcuk rulzzzzz.

I think next to next to next batch will do better that us as they wouldn't have Mr. S. Apte in between their studies. College premises are very professional and placements are very good as far as we saw the companies coming in and recruiting and one person who does not deserve to be at MET is Mr. S. Apte. I think he should get lesson from his subordinates as they talk polietly with the students. They are always ready for the students.

Mumbai Educational Trust-Mumbai